A variety of colours, shapes and opportunities for learning. A printed key on the wooden base offers guidance when it's wanted, but the possibilities for play are endless! Use these colourful blocks to encourage matching, counting, stacking, dexterity, fine motor skills, colour recognition and more.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to hand you a specific coloured block.
- Ask the child to hand you a specific shaped block.
- Ask the child how many different coloured blocks there are.
- Ask the child what shape each colour block is.
- Make a simple pattern by placing a purple, a yellow, and a red block in a row. Ask the child to replicate the pattern.
- Ask the child how tall he/she can stack a block tower before it topples. Count each block out loud as it is added to the tower.
- Place a specific number of blocks in front of the child and ask him/her to count them.
- Place four to six blocks in front of the child. Ask the child to study the blocks. Take one block away while the child closes his/her eyes. Ask the child to open his/her eyes and tell you which block is missing. Add to the challenge by starting with a greater number of blocks or by taking away more than one.
Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.5" x 13.3"
Recommended Ages: 2+ years